TREAT CUSTOMERS FAIRLY CHARTER
Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad
Treat Customers Fairly Charter
The Chairman, the board and senior management are committed to deliver good customer outcomes to our customer. We believe in building long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with our customer. This Charter specifies our commitment to provide the highest standards of fairness in all our dealings with our customer.
To protect the interests and financial well-being of our customer:
1. We commit to embed fair dealing into our institution’s corporate culture and core values
- We will set minimum standards on fair business practices in all dealings with our customer. This includes providing financial services or products suitable to our customer’ financial circumstances and preserving the confidentiality of our customer’ information;
- We will train all staff attending to customer to provide quality advice and recommendation;
- We will take customer’ feedback seriously and provide immediate constructive feedback to our staff.
2. We commit to ensure that customers are provided with fair terms
- We will ensure that the terms in our contracts or agreements are fair, transparent, and well communicated to customer;
- We will ensure that terms and conditions set out the respective
3. We commit to ensure that customers are provided with clear, relevant and timely information on financial services and products
- We will provide customer with relevant and timely information in a product disclosure sheet;
- We will disclose key product features, fees and charges, risks and benefits in a clear and concise manner;
- We will ensure critical terms are brought to customer’ attention and explained to the customer.
4. We commit to ensure that our staff, representatives and agents exercise due care, skill and diligence when dealing with customer
- We will conduct sales, advertising and marketing of our financial services and products with integrity and will not make false or exaggerated claims;
- We will avoid or clearly disclose actual or potential conflicts of interest;
- We will ensure staff remuneration takes into consideration whether key performance indicators relating to fair treatment of customer have been achieved.