In a clear effort to raise public awareness and support for the national COVID-19 immunization program, Hong Leong MSIG Takaful (HLM Takaful) and Hong Leong Assurance (HLA) have jointly pledged RM300,000 to support vaccination efforts by offering complimentary COVID-19 post-vaccination coverage as part of our solution to an unprecedented public health challenge.
Our programme aspires to safeguard all Malaysians and eligible Permanent Residents (PR) against potential side effects that may arise from vaccination by providing complimentary daily hospitalisation benefit and compassionate benefit.
Getting more vaccine in the hands of those who need it most, as quickly and as safely as possible, could potentially protect millions of people from serious and fatal outcomes of the disease, and offers us the best hope of easing the burden placed on our healthcare systems and communities.
All Malaysians and eligible PR holders may register to receive the complimentary coverage by completing the form below
|Complimentary benefits for COVID-19 Post-Vaccination Complication
||RM100 per day
(for a maximum of 7 days)
||RM5,000 per person
- 1 Hospitalisation for patients admitted to government or private hospital. Hospitalisation due to complication post vaccination within 30 days caused by a COVID-19 Vaccine, for a maximum of 7 consecutive days. The benefit is applicable for complication post vaccination caused by a COVID-19 Vaccine, that is serious and requiring medically necessary hospitalisation in Malaysia
- 2 In the event of death related to complication post vaccination within 30 days caused by a COVID-19 Vaccine
Terms and Conditions:
- All Malaysians and PR holders (except those from Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and Iran) aged 18 years old and above residing in Malaysia at the time of registration.
- Existing HLM Takaful certificate holders will be auto enrolled for this programme.
- Submits the registration between 29 May 2021 to 31 July 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A total of RM300,000 is allocated for this programme, and will be given out on a first come, first served basis. Registration will be closed once the limit has been reached.
- The coverage period is from 29 May 2021 to 31 August 2022, or when the programme limit of RM300,000 is exhausted whichever is earlier.
- No waiting period for these benefits.
- Each customer is only entitled to claim once from Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad or Hong Leong Assurance Berhad.
- Only applicable for vaccines that has been approved by the Malaysian government and administered in Malaysia at any vaccination administration centres approved by the Special Committee on Covid-19 Vaccine Supply.
- Customers may be requested to produce confirmation of vaccination as necessary.
- Customers are still required to take all precautionary actions and adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) issued by the relevant authorities.
- HLM Takaful Pro-Vax complimentary post-vaccination coverage is effective upon registration. You may register before your first/final dose of COVID-19 vaccination, however only the vaccine administered post registration will be covered.
- This programme is governed by the laws of Malaysia and jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
- Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving any prior notice. You may refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for further clarification of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a dispute, Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad shall have the absolute right of final decision.
to view Frequently Asked Questions.