As part of our continuous efforts to raise awareness of COVID-19 vaccination, Hong Leong Assurance & Hong Leong MSIG Takaful have jointly pledged a total fund of RM300,000 for this programme to safeguard all Malaysians against potential side effects that may arise from vaccination by providing complimentary daily Hospitalisation benefit and compassionate benefit.
|Complimentary benefits for COVID-19 Post-Vaccination Complication
||RM100 per day
(for a maximum of 7 days)
||RM5,000 per person
- 1 Hospitalisation for patients admitted to government or private hospital. Hospitalisation due to complication post vaccination within 30 days caused by a COVID-19 Vaccine, for a maximum of 7 consecutive days. The benefit is applicable for complication post vaccination caused by a COVID-19 Vaccine, that is serious and requiring medically necessary hospitalisation in Malaysia
- 2 In the event of death related to complication post vaccination within 30 days caused by a COVID-19 Vaccine
All eligible Malaysians may register to receive the complimentary coverage by completing the form below.
& Notice on Personal Data
Terms and Conditions:
- Malaysians above 18 years old at time of registration.
- Participants who do not have an individual policy/certificate with medical coverage from Hong Leong Assurance/Hong Leong MSIG Takaful.
- Complete the registration between 30 May 2021 – 31 August 2021.
- A total of RM300,000 is allocated for this programme, and will be given out on a first come, first served basis.
- The coverage period is from 30 May 2021 – 30 September 2021, or when the programme limit of RM300,000 is exhausted, whichever is earlier.
- No waiting period for these benefits.
- Each customer is only entitled to claim once from Hong Leong Assurance Berhad or Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad.
- Only applicable for vaccines that has been approved by the Malaysian government and administered by the appointed parties accordingly.