As part of our continuous efforts to raise awareness of COVID-19 vaccination, Hong Leong Assurance & Hong Leong MSIG Takaful have jointly pledged a total fund of RM300,000 for this programme to safeguard all Malaysians against potential side effects that may arise from vaccination by providing complimentary daily Hospitalisation benefit and compassionate benefit.
|Complimentary benefits for COVID-19 Post-Vaccination Complication
||RM100 per day
(for a maximum of 7 days)
||RM5,000 per person
- 1 Hospitalisation for patients admitted to government or private hospital. Hospitalisation due to complication post vaccination within 30 days caused by a COVID-19 Vaccine, for a maximum of 7 consecutive days. The benefit is applicable for complication post vaccination caused by a COVID-19 Vaccine, that is serious and requiring medically necessary hospitalisation in Malaysia
- 2 In the event of death related to complication post vaccination within 30 days caused by a COVID-19 Vaccine
Terms and Conditions:
- All Malaysians and PR holders (except those from Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and Iran) aged 18 years old and above residing in Malaysia at the time of registration.
- Existing HLM Takaful certificate holders will be auto enrolled for this programme.
- Submits the registration between 29 May 2021 to 31 December 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A total of RM300,000 is allocated for this programme, and will be given out on a first come, first served basis. Registration will be closed once the limit has been reached.
- The coverage period is from 29 May 2021 to 31 January 2022, or when the programme limit of RM300,000 is exhausted, whichever is earlier.
- No waiting period for these benefits.
- Each customer is only entitled to claim once from Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad or Hong Leong Assurance Berhad.
- Only applicable for vaccines that has been approved by the Malaysian government and administered in Malaysia at any vaccination administration centres approved by the Special Committee on Covid-19 Vaccine Supply.
- Customers may be requested to produce confirmation of vaccination as necessary.
- Customers are still required to take all precautionary actions and adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) issued by the relevant authorities.
- HLM Takaful Pro-Vax complimentary post-vaccination coverage is effective upon registration. You may register before your first/final dose of COVID-19 vaccination, however only the vaccine administered post registration will be covered.
- This programme is governed by the laws of Malaysia and jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
- Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving any prior notice. You may refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for further clarification of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a dispute, Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad shall have the absolute right of final decision.
to view Frequently Asked Questions.